Charity is teaching with Starr Nolan at the
Brookside Guidesâ€™ 2009 Womenâ€™s Fly Fishing School
Friday, May 22nd thru Sunday, May 24th
at beautiful Lake Logan Center in North Carolina
Donâ€™t miss this chance to fly fish in Western North Carolina in Mayâ€”truly one of the most beautiful months of the year and arguably the very best month for fly fishing in our area!!
Charity taught this class with Starr last spring and it was a great success!
Participants may choose between two levels of instruction:
Â·Â Â Â Â Beginning angler – advanced beginnerÂ or
Â·Â Â Â Â Intermediate-Advanced Angler
Beginning students will learn or review:
– basic casting skills plus specialty casts for Western NC trout water
– 3 simple fly fishing knots that are all you need to fly fish
– Fly selection/basic stream entomology
– How to â€œread the waterâ€ and locate fish
Intermediate-advanced students will learn:
– Advanced casting includes curve cast, reach cast
– Improve the distance and accuracy of your cast
– How to get a perfect drift
– Advanced knots and how to tie droppers
– Advanced reading the water techniques
– Video taped analysis of your cast available
– Special Saltwater casting and fishing class
All students can participate in fly tying instruction
The third day of the class will be a full day guided trip with one guide for every 2 students.
Cost:Â Â $950 (double occupancy) includes:
– Wine and cheese reception both evenings
– All instructional materials
– Waders, boots, rod and reel
– Delicious meals for the entire weekend – Friday evening through lunch Sunday
– Two nights lodging in Lake Loganâ€™s beautiful cabins
Terms:Â $250 deposit required
(not refundable if cancellation occurs less than 60 days from class date. This is a new Lake Logan policy, not ours).
Balance due 2 weeks prior to class.
Call R&R Fly Fishing or Brookside Guides to make your reservation. Space is limited.
Call Starr Nolan at Brookside GuidesÂ – Toll Free:Â 877-298-2568Â Cell: 828-215-4234
Call Charity Rutter at R&R Fly Fishing – Toll Free: 866-766-5935Â Â In East TN: 865-448-0467